Çarşamba, Ocak 25, 2012

Comin' Home

By the light of the moon, I'm coming home.
Howling all the way, I'm coming home.
On my hands and knees, I'm coming home.
I know when I've been beat, yeah I'm coming home.
By the skin of my teeth I'm coming home.
By the soul of my feet, you know I'm coming home.
I'm riding out the wind, I'm coming home.
It don't matter where I've been, I'm coming home.
Crawling on all fours, I'm coming home.
Turning brick walls into doors, I'm coming home.
I've got the taste in my mouth, I've got a hunger in my gut,
My skin has turned to leather, my hair is banded rope.
My knees have buckled beneath the weight of doubt,
But now I miss things that I've done without.
Don't leave the light on, don't need you anymore my old friend.
Put a cross above the door, lay up the boards.

I'm on my way.

I'm coming home.



Hep evimizin olmadığını düşündük ya da ben hep bir evimin olmadığını düşündüm. Ama her zaman bir evim vardı; dört duvarı yoktu, bir bina değildi, bir insan hiç değildi, bir kalp değildi evim. Çünkü bir evin kalbin olduğu yer olduğuna inanmak sadece sıradan çocukluktu. Evin yeri önemli bile değildi, anladım. Ev sadece gülümsediğimiz yerdi. Şimdi yine, nerede olduğunu bilmesem de;

Eve geliyorum.

Hiç yorum yok: