Çarşamba, Mart 16, 2011

Kill the Pressure

"Deep inside of a parallel universe,
It's getting harder and harder to tell what came first

Under water where thoughts can breathe easily
Far away you were made in the sea; just like me

Christ I'm a sidewinder; I'm a California king
I swear it's everywhere; it's everything

Staring straight up into the sky
Oh my my; a solar system that fits in your eye; microcosm

You could die but you never dead; spider web
Take a look at the stars in your head; fields of space kid

Psychic changes are born in your heart entertain
A nervous breakthrough that makes us the same; bless your heart girl

Kill the pressure it's raining on; salted cheeks
When you hear the beloved song I am with you" (*)


Dur, düşün. Dur, düşün. Dur,düşün. Dur,düşün. Bir gün hareket de edebileceğini söylüyorlar; söz veriyorlar.
Dur, düşün.
Dur, düşün.
Dur.
Düşün.
Dur.



(*) Parallel Universe-Red Hot Chili Peppers

Hiç yorum yok: