Perşembe, Temmuz 26, 2007

When Harry Met Sally

" I love that you get hot when it is -71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Cüzdanımın içindeki bir kağıt parçası ve bir köşesinde yazan replik... Sadece tek bir şey diyebiliyorum çünkü aslında pek bir şey de demek gelmiyor içimden. Ben içimdeki tüm duygulara sırt çevirip saf masumiyete inanmak istediğim zaman çıkarıp bunu okuyorum, her şey karanlıkken, darken bunu okuyorum... Bu benim inanmak istediğim, çocuklarımı içinde yaşatmak istediğim dünyayı başlatan şey belki de... Tek diyebildiğim; "teşekkür ederim!"

Eğer hiç bir şey anlamadıysanız lütfen bir alt yazıya geçin, hiç bir şey zaten sizin anlayışınıza yönelik dizayn edilmemişti...

Hiç yorum yok: